Gantt Chart allow users to manipulate the plan and tasks, a high-end user or
project admin could do a lot within Project that apparently can't be done
in Planner now. Using Apps4.Pro Planner Manager, users generate reports
from multiple plans at once and view the report in Gantt Chart which is really a deal breaker.
In the Gantt chart you can perform the below actions.
- Filter by - Start date and due date, Start date alone, Due date alone, Start date or due date.
- Group by - Plan, Bucket, Assigned to, Parent Task
- Show / Hide columns - Plan, Bucket, Title, Progress, Assigned to, Start date, Due date, Days left ,Parent Task
- Categories - Completed, Delayed, In Progress, Not Started
- Change Start / Due date for individual tasks
- Bulk change Start and Due dates by Bucket / Plan
- share and print Gantt chart.
- Update Task status, Assigned to, Start and Due date from the Gantt chart Grid