1. Is this app available for free trial ?
Yes, it is available for 14 days unconditional free trial. You can download
the trial version from https://apps4.pro/planner-outlook-integration.aspx. The
download file is same for both Trial and Purchased version. After installation
it will run in trial version and when you purchase a license it will be automatically
converted to purchased version.
2. Can I try this app for my team ?
Yes, you can. By default after installation, the trial will be enabled for single user.
You need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add additional users to your trial.
Once done, you can manage their trial licenses from 'Manage License' link in the app.
3. How can I purchase this app ?
You can review the license and pricing details from https://apps4.pro/microsoft-planner-outlook-addin-pricing.aspx
4. How can I manage my subscription ?
You need to login to tasks.apps4.pro/mylicense.html with the email address you have used for purchase.
From this portal you can perform the following.
- View Trial and Purchased subscription details
- Assign or Modify your team users
- Change license manager from one user to another
6. Will my subscription gets renewed automatically every year ?
Currently we don't support automatic renewals. We will make it happen shortly.
7. What is the cancelation policy ?
Apps4.Pro encourages you to make use of free 14 days trial before you make a purchase. In any
case within 7 days from date of purchase, if you are not completely satisfied Apps4.Pro will
refund your purchase, no questions asked. We require your PayPal transaction confirmation and
Office 365 email address that was used to manage the licenses. Please contact
email@example.com for help in this regard.
8. To whom I should contact in case of technical support required ?
You can refer out forum https://www.yammer.com/apps4pro or contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org